Warbears Warbears

Wowza

Awesome, perfect! Great gameplay, great little humor added in. Best game i've ever seen on NG. Great job.

Gladiator Gladiator

Boring

I like the idea, it had potential, But you didn't put much effort into this. 2 bad guy types, 3 weapons, 2 attack types that activate randomly, plus it was slow moving and waaaay to easy. remake it

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

cool

ok canada774 or whatever obviously doesn't get jokes, fag. Anywho cool game, seemed like every now and then i'd get bandaged without touching anything, ida know maybe i just didn't see it.

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

always awesome

Great job once again, I always enjoy your stuff.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

DUDE

Hey if you were like, to make a cute little bert thing, but actually make an interactive desktop for windows, and others like it, I'd pay money for it, I'm sure others would too. Think about it.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Nice! but

Add a skip button to the intro, no offense but its boring and long. I would've added this game to my fav's if i wasn't gonna have to wait 2 minutes every time i wanted to play it.

Avoid the Matrix Avoid the Matrix

Nice game.

I really enjoyed this. I hope a new one survives the portal. Good luck!

Zelda 64 Mini-Games Zelda 64 Mini-Games

Pervert

You're sick piss head, you've severely perverted a classic fairy tale game.

I like it!

64 responds:

Well, thanks!

the skullkid the skullkid

AWESOME!!

I play this game more than any others on newgrounds even though its the same every time. Awesome work.

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

Gross

Nice game, i'd play it more often if it didn't feature the player as a character with giant testicles and a little penis hanging out.