TT - And he Danced... TT - And he Danced...

I'll start.

His arms had thick outlines, yet when he moved them, you didn't redraw the outlines or anything, that looks bad. The perspective made the radio look far behind him but then he just hits it from where he's standing. And it wasn't really funny. Better luck next time.

weirdjamproductions responds:

Thanks for the review anyway.

Suppressed Emotions 3 Suppressed Emotions 3

Cool

Hey, first of all that was a pretty neat toon. I think you're a great artist, your drawings were pretty detailed. However I think you need to work on some of your basic animation skills, I myself have taken time out from posting until i've gotten a little more work. Do some research on "the 12 basic principles of animation"

Bully Victim Bystander Bully Victim Bystander

Cool

Hey, i thought it was pretty cool. Nice recreation of that show tom goes to the mayor. Anywho, the sound was kinda poor quality, do some refining on ur next one to get it smoother and that would make the whole thing seem waaaay more profesional.

Pizza Day! Pizza Day!

mmmmm

I'm not sure why you picked the aquabats song to go with this, because it doesn't really. Nice graphics but sound and style get low scores because it was really outta place , and when characters said things that didn't match the song and were muted it looked bad.

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

cool

yea i agree, a bit queer, too short, but obviously that style would be hard to make a longer toon

littleFoot littleFoot

Rediculous-

-ly awesome.
I think you've improved, and so have your characters. I love how sometimes we meet a character and you don't really develop them. They're like a stranger. Then you introduce us to them in later animations.
Bitey being afraid of spiders was definately a humorous addition to his personality, and man, is he a lil ol bastard or what, always causing trouble.
Can't wait for your next one!

The Sorrow The Sorrow

I hated it

Pretty lame, you need to think of something funny. its ok that you had really simple animation, but really simple and really short isn't entirely captivating. Also, the hat that was obviously a picture of a hat didn't fit in very well.

Mobbsy responds:

well you certainy don't mince your words my friend. did you see which very famous fast food joint it was that was closed? and how it was a joke on people's dependance on fast food? if you enjoy exploding heads then the stick figures collection is that-a-way!

Don't Phunk With My Heart Don't Phunk With My Heart

Well...

Some of you guys did a great job, but overall, this collab sucked. I really like that song, but it wasn't added to the animation very well there were a lot of choppy spots, and its not hard to fix that, you should've taken the extra 20 minutes to fix it before you submitted.

Chamber Of Seasons Chamber Of Seasons

funny

pretty good, though spring and autumn should've been given more credit, i mean come on dude, they're life and death, thats way better than fire and ice.

RubberNinja responds:

For a second time. Who said they're dead :D?

Lilium Lilium

Awesome story.

Really nice story. Nice little bit of dark poetry.