TT - And he Danced... TT - And he Danced...

I'll start.

His arms had thick outlines, yet when he moved them, you didn't redraw the outlines or anything, that looks bad. The perspective made the radio look far behind him but then he just hits it from where he's standing. And it wasn't really funny. Better luck next time.

weirdjamproductions responds:

Thanks for the review anyway.

Suppressed Emotions 3 Suppressed Emotions 3

Cool

Hey, first of all that was a pretty neat toon. I think you're a great artist, your drawings were pretty detailed. However I think you need to work on some of your basic animation skills, I myself have taken time out from posting until i've gotten a little more work. Do some research on "the 12 basic principles of animation"

Bully Victim Bystander Bully Victim Bystander

Cool

Hey, i thought it was pretty cool. Nice recreation of that show tom goes to the mayor. Anywho, the sound was kinda poor quality, do some refining on ur next one to get it smoother and that would make the whole thing seem waaaay more profesional.

Warbears Warbears

Wowza

Awesome, perfect! Great gameplay, great little humor added in. Best game i've ever seen on NG. Great job.

Gladiator Gladiator

Boring

I like the idea, it had potential, But you didn't put much effort into this. 2 bad guy types, 3 weapons, 2 attack types that activate randomly, plus it was slow moving and waaaay to easy. remake it

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

cool

ok canada774 or whatever obviously doesn't get jokes, fag. Anywho cool game, seemed like every now and then i'd get bandaged without touching anything, ida know maybe i just didn't see it.